The Who in This Room: The Realities of Cancer, Fish, and Demolition official launch date is October 11th but I hear rumors that it is shipping now. Early!
The launch par-tay is this weekend! Come! And bring friends!
Here’s how the rest of the schedule is shaping up.
- Seattle WA – Elliott Bay Books Reading and Signing
- Sunday, October 2, 2011 at 2:00 pm
- Elliott Bay Books Website
- Bellingham WA – Village Books Reading and Signing
- Sunday, October 16, 2011 at 2:00 pm
- Village Books Website
- Seattle WA – In Living Pink
- Young Survival Coalition Fundraiser
- Friday, October 21, 2011 8:00 pm
- Young Survival Coalition
- Vashon Island WA – Books By the Way Reading and Signing
- Sunday, November 6, 2011 at 3:00 pm
- Books By the Way Website
I’ll be speaking for just a few minutes at the Young Survival Fundraiser. This is the support group that got me though my treatment. It’s a really great cause and a fun party. If you’re in Seattle, come!
We’re also still hoping to set up a reading in Portland. Stay tuned!
Check out the website if you haven’t already http://www.katherinemalmo.com. That’s where you can find this video and other interesting stuff, like the reading schedule and blurbs for the book.
Like the Facebook page here!
Only nineteen days until the official release of Who in This Room: The Realities of Cancer, Fish, and Demolition!